Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Little Darlings & 1 Sweet Sweet Angel


look at these little darlings:

the girls


wyatt kennadee
halle bronson ryker
(they look a little chilly)


all of them again but a little warmer


the boys


and look at this little angel..i couldn't resist putting this on here
she is so precious and has stolen garretts heart


we have THE cutest nieces and nephews we are so lucky, i am bias but i just don't think they come cuter than this. sorry ashlan i stole these off of facebook...thanks for posting them though!

2 comments:

ashlan said...

I love the picture of Halle! Yes, they were cold it was 28 degrees. By the time Wyatt and Halle got there my poor kids had been out there for an hour already I think they were frozen!

Andrew and MeKenzie said...

You do have cute little ones in your family! Sorry I was bad at rsvping but i'm guessing linds told you we ARE coming to the party on Saturday - I'm excited! please let me know if we can bring anything.