Friday, May 21, 2010

holy crap...


last night was the greys anatomy finale (possible spoiler alert) and wow was it a finale! me and my cousin emmy got together to watch it at her place. it was the most dramatic, emotional, nail biter episode i have seen in a long time, probably EVER. i was almost hyperventilating i was so upset at times. garrett reminds me this is just a tv show and i don't really know these people...but that is sure not how it feels in the middle of it. i obviously have a problem, but i don't care. anyway luckily none of my favorites died but at the end of the night me and emmy had been through quite the emotional roller coaster. thanks for having me em.



now hopefully the LOST finale will not disappoint because this definitely did not.

2 comments:

Field Family said...

Holy Crap is an understatement!! I am so glad I was watching with friends too. You become so invested in these shows and you love the characters, so it was terrible to see that happen to them. I bit all the tastebuds off my tongue while I was watching, I was that upset!! I was actually worried I would have nightmares!

ashlan said...

I seriously am still sick to my stomach I had so much anxiety watching that! I kind of want to watch it again I think I missed so much because I was so tense!