Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween!

halloween was fun this year, it started off for me at the trunk or treat on main street in bountiful. i work on main street so i always attend that, and it was jam packed this year with lots of cute little ones. i was sad i missed the real salt lake playoff game with garrett, but at least he got to go. they won 1-0! they play their second playoff game this thursday, go real! then we headed to the "senior brown residence" (bradys parents) for a little party with some friends. everyone came in costume and the browns made great hosts with great food!



the cute festive items of food and decor., done by my cute sister, ashley brown.

my love and i were
sweeney todd -the demon barber of fleet street -
and mrs. lovitz - the meat pie queen -
from the broadway play sweeney todd.
we thought it fitting with me being a hairdresser.
i truly look evil and am really not this unhappy all of the time
garrett really does not want to kill me..i don't think


the marshs and the wings went as polygamists
they were both surprising each other and showed up as the same thing,
i guess cousins think alike!
some classic portraits of the happy family...


my cousin and one of my favorite people - emmy (the blue fairy)
and her FIANCE - aaron (pinnochio)
they got engaged on halloween, so happy and excited for these two!


the rest of the group:
another duplicate two sets of the swine flu - the christensens and the browns
the thomas' as themselves, the stuarts as 80's rockers,
and the brodericks as clowns.



all in all it was a great halloween. thanks again ashley and brady for all your hard work! p.s. does anyone know why my pictures upload kind of blurry? i don't get it they are not blurry on my computer at all, just when i upload them onto here..if you have any advice please help me!

1 comment:

Jimmy and Lindsey said...

K first of all I love the pictures of you and Garrett at the top. You need to teach me how to do the pictures like you do....I struggle. Anyway, the Halloween party was a blast!!!!