Sunday, November 29, 2009

happy thanksgiving



i know this is a few days late, but happy thanksgiving! i hope everyone had a great holiday enjoying family, food, and friends. i know we did! it was my moms year, so we borrowed the church for the day and ate, played games, talked and hung out with all my aunts, uncles and cousins. later in the evening we watched transformers 2 in my dads new theater - great work by the way dad!. a wonderful way to cap off the evening.

this thanksgiving season i am grateful for many things, but these things especially
  • my wonderful husband
  • ALL my family
  • the gospel
  • good, loyal friends - we are lucky to have a lot
  • a job i really enjoy
  • nature and music
  • movies and my tv shows
  • all the cute boots this season-i am in love!
happy thanksgiving again, bring on christmas and all that comes with it! read on..there are a couple new posts, we have been busy having fun.

No comments: