Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Moon!

on thursday november 19th, 2009 we went to see new moon at the gateway. one of my clients rented out an entire theater for a pre-screening at 9 pm and so i proceeded to get a total of 56 tickets for family and friends. it was a blast, and so nice to not to have to stay awake into the middle of the night, although i glady would have done so.


we went with some of the fellow twilighters to the yummy olive garden before the movie.
that food is so stinkin good!


we were able to talk my mom into coming with us
isn't she the cutest mom?! i love her


here is some of us at the movie. my sisters in law and i had some really cute sweats embroidered to say "new moon" on the bumb and "twilight" on the back of the zip up hoodie. they turned out really cute, thanks to ginger for putting all that together. i had a few people call me wanting to get some made, had we known they were going to be such a hit we would have put a patent on them and made some money! jk i am certain we were not the firsts. also, so good to have our good friends jeff and gretchen pettey with us! i know it was a sacrifice jeff.


my personal favorite photo of the evening:
my own personal edward!


we had a fun time and i LOVED the movie, way better than the first one. and unlike some of my fellow team edward friends i did not switch to team jacob..tisk tisk. thanks lisa for renting out the theater and letting me buy 1/4 of it! only 7 short months till eclipse! make fun all you want i know i am obsessed and am not embarassed.

No comments: